If you need assistance applying for a job with the online application process because of a disability, please contact the Human Resources department at [email protected]. This assistance is limited to those applicants who need help due to a disability.
We are an equal opportunity employer/minority/female/disability/protected veteran.
Warning about fraudulent recruitment
We have encountered recruitment scams where individuals are misrepresenting themselves as Westfield Bank’s employees and have offered fraudulent employment opportunities with the intent to steal personal information and/or solicit money from people wanting to work for us.
- Westfield Bank would never ask a potential employee for money as a term of employment or to pay for application processing fees
- Westfield Bank will never issue a check to an applicant and require the applicant to negotiate that check to purchase equipment or supplies as a condition of employment
- Anyone can view our open positions here – if a position is not advertised on this site, it may not be a legitimate open position
- Westfield email addresses include @westfield-bank.com
- If you receive a fraudulent employment request, you may want to contact your local law enforcement agency
- Please read more about these scams and how you can protect yourself in this FTC Bulletin
Additional notices and resources
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Employee Polygraph Protection Act
Family and Medical Leave Act