Prosper Checking with Savings
If you’re looking for a checking and savings account with higher interest rates and no minimum balance required, a Prosper Checking with Savings may be right for you.Open Now
Rates & Requirements
To qualify for this great rate, you’ll need to:
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases post and clear within a qualification cycle (only point-of-sale/POS purchases qualify);
- Have at least one Direct Deposit or Automatic Payment post and clear within a qualification cycle;
- Be enrolled in Online Banking and receive electronic statements (valid e-mail address required);
- Keep your Prosper Savings account open. Should you choose to close your Prosper Savings account, the APY you will earn on your Prosper Checking account will revert to 0.50%.
Account Features & BenefitsAccount Disclosure
- $100 minimum opening deposit
- No minimum balance requirements
- No monthly fees
- No transaction limitations
- ATM/debit card access
- Convenient access to MoneyPass ATMs nationally
- Up to $12 ATM fee reimbursement each statement cycle
- Free online and mobile banking
- Make secure payments with your contactless debit card or payment-enabled mobile device where accepted
- Shop with peace of mind knowing your financial information and transactions are safe and secure
*Interest rates and annual percentage yields (APY) are accurate as of June 1, 2023. However, the interest rates and APYs on this account may change at any time at the bank’s discretion. The qualification cycle begins on the last day of the previous statement cycle and ends on the last business day before the next statement cycle ends. This statement cycle ends on the 25th of each month. If the 25th falls on a weekend or bank holiday, the statement cycle would end on the previous business day. An individual business determines the timing of processing its POS transactions. Therefore, the bank has no control over the date items post to an account. Refer to our Schedule of Fees for information on other fees that may apply.
**Range varies depending on account balance.
Switch to Westfield Bank. It's easy.
We're here to help you through the process every step of the way.Start Here