If your card was lost or stolen, deactivate your bank card and request a replacement via your My Westfield Bank app, online banking, online chat, or dial 800.368.8930 and press 1.
Freeze and unfreeze your card in your My Westfield Bank mobile app.
1. Log in to your My Westfield Bank app. If you haven’t downloaded the app yet, start here
2. Once logged in, select the menu button (≡) in the top left corner of your mobile device
3. Select “Banking services” in the expanded menu tab
4. Choose “Guard my card”
5. Begin following the prompts to freeze or unfreeze your card
Use online banking to freeze and unfreeze your card.
1. Log in to your online banking account
2. Select “Banking service center”
3. Choose “Guard your card” located under “Card and online services”
4. Begin following the prompts to freeze or unfreeze your card